17 July 2011

Sundays with Crissy DT Call

Hiya Peeps!!

I am super excited!!  Crissy is having a DT call!!!  I love Crissy's images.  I have made this card for the DT call. I spent a lot off time on it, I truly hope it shows!  Here is my card:


Let's quickly run through the products I used!

Bazzill CS,  Bo Bunny Design paper - Gabriella Collection ( Love this paper!), I used a vintage key charm that I got from my friend Donnalee, Nelly Snellen punches for the flowers, Diamond stickles for a little bling, Wedding collection foam corners, Lace and flat back pearls I got from my friend Paola, and little mini roses.  I colored Gracie with Copics (Hope I remember the correct colors!): R00, R32, R17, R11 (dress), R39, R37, R35 (Roses), E25, E31, E50 (hair), E00, E21, R20 (skin)

I have used Little Gracie!  She is one of my old time favourite images.  Here is another card I made with her...ages ago!


The sentiment on the card says "Deepest Sympathies".  If you look at little Gracie's face, the innocence shines from her.  That's why I thought she would be perfect for this card. 

Thank You so much for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your first card is like a vintage work of art. Just superb! Thank you so much for entering my DT call! Your samples are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, fabulous colours too thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy this time big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!