07 July 2011

PCJ For him Challenge!

Hiya Peeps!

Welcome to another PCJ challenge!  Our theme this week is : For Him!  Now I have to admit that I don't particularly like manly challenges, but I had fun with this one!  All the girls did a fantastic job!  Our sponsor this week is Dude Time Doodles, and they are offering a $10 Certificate!  So head on over to the challenge - AND ENTER!

Congratulations to all our winners last week.  Our very first blog hop was a huge success!  Thanks to all who hoped along!  Here is last weeks winners:


Alethea’s Winner – Stephanie H
Cindy’s Winner – Kathleen Mc
Hilde’s Winner – Becky D
Jacki’s Winner – Wenche
Laura’s Winner – Erica J-W
Lisa’s Winners – Becky D, Cathy(KraftyKoolKat)
Suzie’s Winner – Josephine
Wendy’s Winner – Kurlygirl
Zahreen’s Winner – Marlene

Congratulations!!!!

Kurlygirl, please send me your email address so that I can send cute Little Rachel to you!

Here is my card for this weeks challenge:





Thank you all for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!