25 May 2011

Elisabeth Bell's World

Hi Peeps!

We have a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World.  The challenge for this month : Create an Easle card with any EB image!  Now Easle cards I have to say, is one of my favourite folds.  It took me a long time before I made my first one.  They look so intimidating to make, but really, it's child's play.  I used the lovely Princess Tutu. I really do think she's absolutely gorgeous!!  And coloring her is absolutely fabulous.

Here is my card:


Some of the products used:

Bo Bunny paper, Bazzill CS, Black lace, glittery black brads, Rub ons from Kaiser Crafts, Nelly Snellen punches (if you are in SA, you can get them from my good friend Paola), and a digital sentiment that when translated either means happy b'day OR congratulations.  

Here is a close up of that gorgeous image, which you can get HERE


I used these Copics to color her:


E000, E00, E11, R20 Skin
E25, E31, E50 Hair
E31, E51, E50 Horse
RV0000, RV10, R81, R85 Dress
E37, E35, E33 Boots

And as always, the photo isn't showing how nice and shimmery her tutu is!  I used the Spica Clear pen for that.

Thank you for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!