15 July 2010

Digital Stamps

Hi everyone!

Stamps!  I find it very difficult getting nice stamp for coloring in South Africa.  So I use a lot of digital stamps, and coloring pages for my cards.  I LOVE Meljen's stamps.  They have nice clean lines, and always makes you smile.  Have you seen them?  Here is one of her freebies:


IMAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED
STAMPS IS NOW FOR SALE.  CLICK THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM.

Here is a link to her blog : http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/.  Go check it out.

Happy Stamping!
Wendy



2 comments:

  1. soooo cute. Reminds me of my little wiener dog! love it thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wendy, I know this post is from long ago when I had this for free on my Design Team's blog, but it's no longer free. It's in my Meljen's Designs shop for $1. So could you please remove this image and instead redirect people to my shop? Or you can grab the watermark from there and post it instead. Whatever you choose to do, I would appreciate it. :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!